Wednesday 28 July 2010

Updated this week....

So this weeks update was a little late!

The lights to my light box blew up, I lost my camera, the whole shebang!

Anyway better late than never I always say...

I have update with a couple of bags that can be used as either project bags or make up bags - they would be suitable as either.  I've also updated quite a few charms.  I'm going to change the way I do my stitch markers from now on.  I'm not going to make them up as a knit or crochet marker, but rather leave them plain and then make them up as indicated by the buyer.  This way I'm giving you as many options as possible as well as saving myself time and materials.

I've also got plans for a couple of new items that I am soon going to be trialing in the store, just need to get them perfected before their big debut!




No comments: