Wednesday 11 August 2010

New Line Over at the Stores

Not much going on this week so far.

I've got a couple of items list, mainly 2 keyrings and 2 bracelets that I have been working on.  They should be on by the end of the week.

The first bracelet is the result of my 'circus' obssession.  It is a charm bracelet with polymer clay charms featuring, itty bitty lion, little seal, bear, a ring masters hat, a tricks stand and a ball.  In amongst the charms are clusters of brightly coloured beads.

The second bracelet was inspired by a box of treasures that I picked up recently from an antiques store.  Using elements from the box I designed a shabby chic bracelet.  A strand of pearl beads, a gold coloured chain with crystal droplets and a piece of cream organza ribbon for balance.

Also, I have added a series of create your own sets to the store.  Simply choose the number of markers that you would like, then choose which markers are your favourite and purchase as normal leaving me a note of your favourites.  If you also mention where you heard about the create your own sets, you might get a little extra in your package ;o)

No comments: